What is AnyTranz?
AnyTranz is a crowdsourcing community for language services. If you are looking for reliable multilingual talents, you have come to the right place. At AnyTranz, our mission is to use the community effort to help solve some of the most challenging problems pertaining to communication. Any job, be it translation, interpreting, localization, voiceover or tutoring, can be submitted to AnyTranz.
How it works?
Technology is making online work similar to local work, with added speed, cost, and quality advantages. To begin with, online work can happen wherever there’s a reliable Internet connection — an office, home, café, or rooftop. This also means you can choose who you work with, among a larger pool of people from around the globe. And AnyTranz is the place for you to find talents and clients.
AnyTranz is also available on mobile platforms. More information about AnyTranz can be found on the AnyTranz Blog, and by following the company on Weibo, WeChat, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Why should I freelance through AnyTranz?
AnyTranz gives you the freedom to work anytime, from anywhere. You can quickly and easily grow your freelance business with ongoing opportunities. AnyTranz offers 5 advantages you won't find offline:
- Unparalleled opportunity: You'll find clients from all over the world all in one place.
- Real-time notification: Track your application and start the project from any where, immediately.
- Reputation building: Our rating system helps you build your reputation and leads to more business and higher earnings.
- Wide variety and rewarding projects: Clients are now posting jobs in hundreds of skill categories, paying top price for great work.
- Freedom to work on ideal projects: On AnyTranz, you run your own business and choose your own clients and projects. Just complete your profile and we’ll highlight ideal jobs. Also search projects, and respond to client invitations.
What projects can I find on AnyTranz?
Clients seek a wide variety of available projects across multiple categories.
Search here to see all job categories and find available projects.
How do I get hired through AnyTranz?
All you need to get started is a computer, Internet connection, and amazing skills.
Your next step is creating an outstanding profile to showcase youself. Think of it as an introduction, resume, and marketing brochure rolled into one, highlighting your:
- Professional skills, experience, and language abilities
- Education and accomplishments
- Certifications and photos
What’s the best way to work with a client online?
In many ways, working with a client online is just like working with any other client.
To be successful, you should choose work you're qualified for, communicate well with your clients and project team, and take the time to build a great working relationship. How you work with your clients is up to you, but here are a few tips from our marketplace’s most successful linguists:
Choose your projects carefully.
- When you interview for a freelance project, “interview” your client as well. Ask questions about the project and what result is expected.
- Be sure the needs of the job are in line with the desired deadline, and that you'll have the time to execute well.
- If you end up feeling that the client or project isn't right for you, turn it down and search for more jobs.
Start the job strong.
- Once you're hired, have a conversation with your client to kick off the project. Decide how you will work together and your preferred mode of communication.
- Agree on project deadlines. Make sure not to overpromise if you don't think a deadline is reasonable.
- Then, gather all the information you need to get started on the job.
- Be proactive. Even if they don't ask for it, consider communicating with your client at least every few days. Let them know what you're working on, and what your schedule will be for delivering work.
- Respect timelines. Agree on deadlines with your client and make sure you keep them. If you won't be able to meet a deadline, communicate with your client immediately to let them know when you'll be able to complete the work.
- When in doubt, ask. If you have a question, ask. This will keep your work on track and on time.
- Respond quickly. When your client reaches out, consider responding as quickly as you can. Clients may get concerned if they don't hear from a linguists.
Ensure client satisfaction.
- Consider submitting a small part of the project early on. Ask your client if the work product meets their needs.
- As you submit deliverables, make sure the client is happy with the results before you move on to the next step.
- At the end of the contract, make sure your client has everything they need.
How do I hire on AnyTranz?
After you sign up, click the “Post a Job” button to get started.
What should I do after I register?
Define your project. Outline your goals, deliverables, the skills you're looking for, and your desired deadline.
By thinking through and describing your needs, you make it easier for prospective linguists to submit an accurate proposal. Once you’re ready, post a job and our system will instantly highlight promising linguists. You can also search the entire community for linguists and invite qualified experts to submit proposals.
Does AnyTranz screen linguists?
We have several measures in place to ensure AnyTranz is a fair and reliable marketplace.
We use multiple algorithms to verify that linguists are who they say they are. Information is also displayed that gives you a sense of each person’s skill level. In part, this includes:
- Authenticating email addresses
- Displaying each linguist’s Application Success score and feedback on past projects
- Providing results of online skills tests
How do I make my project a success?
Start by writing a clear and concise job post. Also, when evaluating candidates, focus on linguists with proven work on similar projects (we'll highlight a short list of linguists likely to succeed). Once you’ve selected your linguists, communicate clearly about your needs.
What if I’m not happy with the results?
Most projects on AnyTranz get completed on time and as expected, but if needed, we’ll step in to offer help.
If there’s a disagreement between you and your linguists, we’ll provide dispute assistance and, if needed, connect you with arbitration.