English instructor, E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU
II. About us:
Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU)
Founded in 1941, Beijing Foreign Studies University is a prestigious university in China under the direct leadership of the Ministry of Education. It is one of the first universities listed under Project 211 which comprises top universities in China. BFSU is also the only university that offers degree-bearing programmes in the studies of 84 foreign languages (by May, 2017). Over 400 ambassadors who work or have worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are BFSU alumni. “Language Education” and “Internationalization” are the DNA of BFSU.
School of International Education, Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU International)
The School of International Education (also operating as BFSU International Education Group, and referred to as “BFSU International” for short) is part of Beijing Foreign Studies University, arising with the increasing need of international education in China. The school commits itself to the exploration and establishment of the excellence of international education concepts and practices by constructing a collaboration platform within and beyond the four walls of the university with those who share our views.
E-PLUS FOR K-12 BFSU
Co-founded by Beijing Foreign Studies University and FLTRP in July, 2010, E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU is under the direct leadership of School of International Education. E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU designs a growing path for 4 -18 year-olds by providing courses that build up their competence in three areas (known as three pillars)--foreign language, academic skills and social activities, developing a style of its own in the field of domestic K-12 education. It aims to prepare students to cope with a cross-cultural environment from both national and global perspectives.
By May 2017, E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU has established 30 campuses in 4 cities (Beijing, Nanjing, Xi’an and Hefei) in China, 20 of which are located in Beijing. The total student number has reached over 20,000.
2. Planning daily lessons, conducting classes, delivering student assessments and communicating with parents, staff and others as appropriate;
3. Attending other events such as regular teacher training, etc.
1. Native English speakers (Working visa application required);
2. Age: 18 to 58;
3. Bachelor’s degree or above;
4. Passionate for teaching kids;
5. Willing to work on weekends
2. Basic salary RMB 12,500 before tax per month;
3. Transportation and lunch allowance: around RMB 500 before tax per month;
4. Free accommodation (single bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom) or housing allowance RMB 3,500 before tax per month;
5. Round-trip flight allowance: RMB 10,000 before tax every contract year;
6. 10-day paid holiday and China’s statutory holidays;
7. Extra teaching-hour bonus: RMB 180/160/140 (in accordance with the teachers’ ranking) before tax per extra teaching hour beyond 70 monthly;
8. Allowance for teaching classes of young kids: RMB 20 before tax per teaching hour for younger stage courses;
9. 100% Transportation expense reimbursement for teaching in different campuses;
10. Medical insurance, free Chinese lessons and team building activities;
11. Free airport pick-up;
12. Bilingual teaching and daily life assistance